Thursday, September 11, 2008

Going to VivoCity

Date: Wednesday, 10th Sept. 2008

This is my 1st time going to vivo city, so it’s a very good chance for my group members to experiment.

When I first went into the shopping centre, I feel a bit lost, as in I don’t know where to start, and as I keep on walking in I do know where to go and how to move on. I did see the directory thing but I think it doesn’t help me a lot I still don't know what kind of shops they have in this shopping centre. Then I decided to move on by myself, when I moved on to level 2 I keep walking to the same place, and this makes me feel very tired and feel like leaving the place.

I think they should put same sign board to direct the shopper from moving on. Just like what IKEA did for their shoppers. They used arrows and maps to direct their shoppers and this makes their shoppers feel comfortable shopping at their place. Another example is the Singapore Zoo, we always know where we are and what we are looking at using the maps given and the signboards.

By SinYen

No comments: