Friday, October 10, 2008

My Inspirations

"...Tonight, we mark the end of one historic journey with the beginning of another...



...a journey that will bring a new and better day to America. Tonight, I can stand before you and say that I will be the Democratic nominee for President of the United States."



At last I am going home.
Many days have passed since you have sent me to an unknown destination.
Mother, you told me, that was my new home... and I believed it, I lived it.
But I waited for this day so long... To return to my root... to my true home.
I am coming home, Mother.
A rural Bangladeshi housewife, with her child is returning to her mother's home in a
journey called "Naior".
A three wheeled vehicle called "Van" is taking her to her village.


Everyone has a journey to move on... and what's yours?

By SinYen

No comments: